Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crafty Projects

Here's the SHORT list of items I want to complete over the next few months.....

1) Organize and arrange the toy room into my creative paradise. (On going) 
2) Carter's Quilt (ASAP)
3) George Teacher Quilt (June 3!)
4) Lindsay Teacher Quilt (June 3!!)
5) Dyslexia Therapist Teacher Quilt (June 3!!!) 
6) King Size Quilt for my bed (ASAP)
7) Nutcracker Quilt for Lindsay and Auction (Aug 1)
8) New Tutu for the Snow Queen (No, I am not making it for myself.  Sept. 30)
9) Baseball Quilt for George (October 18)
10) Navy Block of the Month Quilt (Dec 20)
11) Christmas Quilt (Nov 1)
12) American Girl Doll Nutcracker Costume Set for DRB (Yes, I am serious)
13) Re-finish my kitchen cabinets (I live in a fantasy land)
14) Paint my bedroom (good luck)  

If we don't do anything else, I think I can pull it off.  

1 comments:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

I am so glad you will be making another tutu! I don't know how you do it all! My in-laws are coming to visit soon, so I have a to-do list, too!

Post a Comment