Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shoe Envy

My mom bought these shoes for my daughter.  I am insanely jealous of them.  Or maybe I am insanely jealous that they are not an age appropriate footwear choice for me.  Are they not awesome??? 
Rainbow Stitching!  


Rainbow Zebra print tongues---5 of them!  


Rainbow printed All Star!  

They even came with purple AND pink laces!  I do not know what is happening to my child because she insisted on keeping the white.  I had all my money down on a rapid change to 1 purple and 1 pink.  I am beginning to think I don't know her at all.   Part of her motive for not changing was she gave me the purple laces because she thought they would look better in my new (frumpy) shoes.  They are ultra cushy Nike Vomeros.  She was right. They are slightly less grey now.  Lucky for me, they feel awesome and I have come to an age where most days comfort trumps style.   Ohhhhh to be 8 and wear the rainbow tennies again...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment