Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Color Me Happy

Ok, so last night, I spent some time looking for sassy pretty templates for my blog. I looked at the free sites and I looked at custom sites and I went to bed frustrated because I want to see something pretty and happy and adorable. I cannot help it. I am superficial like that. Sometimes, prepare yourselves, I judge books by their covers. It is true. This morning, it is cold, rainy, and gray outside. For a rainbow kind of girl, you'd think I would be sad, but considering the drought we are having in Texas, the rain is a glorious thing. In fact, I almost always like a rainy day. Maybe it is because we just don't have that many around here. But I digress. This morning, I decided to revisit my drab blog. I looked at all the places again and I decided on a cute, but not me template. Overwhelmed by the installation instructions, I gave up. No hablo HTML. Then I had a lightbulb moment. What is my favorite site for tapping into the talents of others? That's right, ETSY. Within 5 minutes I found exactly what I wanted. Within 10, it was paid for. All accomplished in the comfort of my slippers! I am so excited! So so so excited. Almost as excited as the boy kicking the beach ball in the house creating his own soccer game and begging me to play. So, I shall go and join the game in the arena that is my living room and enjoy the excitement of something new and fancy on the way! KMc

1 comments:

Katy said...

This is not the final product, I was just playing and messed it up-- real bad, and settled on this. Moving on!

Post a Comment