Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pinterest

Oh, how I love pinterest. It is my favorite thing to do when I should be folding laundry or mopping the floor.  This is one of my favorites funnies.



But I love Pinterest for many reasons.  Here are a mere few.......
I can collect things that I cannot collect in real life.....



I can fill my head with wild home improvement ideas....


I can get organized.....


I can have a summer home....
Source: pinterest.com via Katy on Pinterest






I can have a garden that doesn't get scorched in the Texas heat.....


I can find wisdom......


and wit....
Source: google.com via Katy on Pinterest


and exercise plans
Source: goo.gl via Andera on Pinterest


(and the motivation to almost do the work out plans!)



a new hairdo....



I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you are getting the idea? It is so very fun. Pinterest is an excellent snapshot of things I like, "heart", enjoy, want to try, or simply admire. I get to see what my friends like and find new friends through shared pins. As Martha would say, It's a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment