Monday, March 19, 2012

We're Back....

Back to life, back to the present time, back from a fantasy.......This line from the Soul II Soul song ALWAYS dances around in my head when I return from vacation, or as our friends from across the pond like to call it, Holiday.  It was a Holiday!    I took projects that I meant to complete and baking that I meant to do, but all I really accomplished was completely enjoying 45 innings of baseball with the boys I love, reading Pioneer Woman's NEW cookbook, and discovering 2 fabric places in Bryan/College Station.  My sweet Lindsay went to a ranch with her cousin and fell in love with horses all over again.   We both went off to our respective fantasy lands and neither of us were all that thrilled with getting back into the swing of things.   The reality of returning to routine walloped us in the face like a water balloon this morning.  We were both grumpy and a little ragged and wanted to throw something back at reality.  Do you feel this way after vacation or do you reintegrate into society with a little more ease than me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment