Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I want to be...

After a hard year, I let my little girl re-enroll in art class.   One of the first projects they did was a painting called what I want to be when I grow up.  It was done with crayon and paint and was a little bit crazy.  I love this one!  
This is what she did.....
She wants to be a baby nurse....and a mom......and a famous dancer.  I told you this girl has some big ideas!  
Look at the little onesie and hat on the table.  Look at the x-ray images on the walls.  From left to right, a brain, foot, ribs, sonogram, hand with thumb close up!  Look at the baby swaddled up!  (It is not on the floor, just in the foreground.) And look at all the pretty colors.  She is my child!   What do you want to be when you grow up?  Me, I have not decided!   

1 comments:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Love, love, love! She is so precious--whatever she is, she will do it well!

Post a Comment